Quattrolibri is an innovation consultancy focused on transition paths towards a low-carbon economy.
Our clients value our ability to take a systemic approach when tackling complex issues, juggling between short an long term time horizons and providing high-impact synthesis of our conclusions.
Our consulting practice addresses the needs of a wide range of clients, in diverse sectors (see the clients section):
- strategic design (the "B plan" for a large car maker)
- innovation programmes : design of a range of services with high societal value (railway operator)
- development scenarios : "do’s and don’ts when using arable land for photovoltaïc farms"...
Our R&D practice has gained an edge on post carbon transition strategies (see the R&D section):
- national research programme on post carbon cities
- local post carbon action-research in the area of Fontainebleau
Quattrolibri is frequently invited to give talks and lectures on low-carbon strategies and development plans (see our "talks" section).